- Enhances penetration of actives
- Tightens skin and reduces lines
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks
- Reduces appearance of scarring
- Reduces pigmentation marks
Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT
Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT is a hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action double roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1mm for use on your body.
This Cosmetic Roll-CIT instrument was pioneered by world renowned reconstructive surgeon Dr Des Fernandes, the Founder and Scientific Director of Environ to dramatically increase the effectiveness of the Environ skincare products by allowing improved perfusion of essential vitamins in the skin. It has been researched since 1996.
The principle of the Cosmetic Body Roll-Cit™ is that the “micro-needles” puncture the horny layer of the epidermis, which is the main obstruction to penetration of active ingredients. Once this layer has been breached, the active ingredients in the skin care products can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
You can introduce needling with the Cosmentic Body Roll-CIT once the skin has acclimatised to at least 2 bottles of the Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil.
The treatment time can range from 5-10 minutes. It should be repeated at home between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result.
It is suitable for all skin types for use on the body excluding the following: active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, raised moles and warts and first time users of Environ.
Key Benefits to introducing the Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT into your skin care regime:
- Enhances the penetration and effectiveness of the active ingredients in the topically applied Environ products resulting in a more improved overall look and feel of the skin
- It is not painful and can easily be used to cover large areas without causing damage to the skin
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speeds up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Helps to reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin, fine lines, scars and pigmentation marks
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks