- For 1st time users of Vitamin A creams
- Introduces low levels of Vitamin A & C
- Also contains antioxidants & resveratrol
- To normalise, repair & hydrate the skin
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 (50ml)
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturisers 1-5 in the Skin EssentiA Range are scientifically researched and perfected to deliver a balance of Vitamin A and a variety of antioxidants for skin health. The concentrations of Vitamin A & C increases in the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP-SYSTEM of moisturisers. Consumers are, therefore advised to follow the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP-SYSTEM. The Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturisers are endorsed by the prestigious Swiss Vitamin Institute ensuring that the client receives the highest quality product with the claimed vitamin content.
Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 is the introductory moisturiser for the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM.
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 contains low concentrations of vitamin A, C and antioxidants including vitamins E, B5, Green Tea extract, Honeybush and Rooibos Tea Extracts, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Resveratrol and Beta-Carotene in the range. This unique emulsion assists to combat free radicals, repair and correct, whilst, rebalancing and moisturising the skin. It can also be used to tackle skin issues such as pigmentation and broken capillaries.
- All skin types and all ages
- First time users of Environ Vitamin A moisturisers
- Healthy skin
- Sensitive skin
- Photo damage
- Lines and wrinkles
- Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 is now safe to use during pregnancy. Environ have reviewed their protocol for topical use of Vitamin A during pregnancy. In consultation with Dr Des Fernandes, Environ advises that topical products containing low levels of Vitamin A are safe to use during both pregnancy and lactation. Once applied topically Vitamin A is trapped in our skin as we do not have the enzyme system needed to transfer it to the blood stream as happens with other vitamins such as vitamin C. However, during the first trimester of pregnancy, it is possible that the skin’s response to cosmetics may change due to fluctuating hormone levels. Therefore, should you choose to continue with the Environ skincare regime, Environ recommends that you revert to base levels 1 and 2 of either Youth Essentia and Skin Essentia
Contains Vitamin A:
- Introduces skin to lowest levels of vitamin A
- Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin
- Vitamin A helps to normalise and repair the skin
- The restoration of skin cells results in a smoother texture
- Assists in nourishing and conditioning the skin, giving the skin a healthy and radiant glow
Contains essential Antioxidants Vitamin C, E, B5, Green Tea extract, Honeybush and Rooibos Tea Extracts, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Resveratrol and Beta-Carotene:
- Protects from free radical and UV damage
- Assists in combating the visible signs of ageing
- Improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Softens scars, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc.
- Hydrating, soothing and healing