- For those acclimatised to AVST 2
- Moderately high levels of Vitamin A & C
- Contains antioxidants & anti-ageing peptides
- To normalise, repair & hydrate the skin
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 (50ml)
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturisers 1-5 in the Skin EssentiA Range are scientifically researched and perfected to deliver a balance of Vitamin A and a variety of antioxidants for skin health. The concentrations of Vitamin A & C increases in the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP-SYSTEM of moisturisers. Consumers are, therefore advised to follow the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP-SYSTEM. The Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturisers are endorsed by the prestigious Swiss Vitamin Institute ensuring that the client receives the highest quality product with the claimed vitamin content.
Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 is the third moisturiser for the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM.
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 contains moderately high levels of vitamin A, C and essential antioxidants including vitamins E, B5, Green Tea extract, Honeybush and Rooibos Tea Extracts, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Resveratrol and Beta-Carotene as well as Peptide Matrixyl known to soften the appearance of fine lines. This unique emulsion assists to combat free radicals, repair and correct, whilst, rebalancing and moisturising the skin. It can also be used to tackle skin issues such as pigmentation and broken capillaries.
It is important to follow the sequence of these strengths as this enables your skin to acclimatise to the progressive strengths of vitamin A and avoids potential retinoid reactions.
- All skin types and all ages
- For those who have acclimatised to 1-2 bottles of Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 2.
- Healthy skin
- Sensitive skin
- Photo damage
- Lines and wrinkles
- During Pregnancy. Use Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 or Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 2 which have low levels of Vitamin A instead
Contains Vitamin A:
- Introduces skin to moderately high levels of vitamin A
- Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin
- Vitamin A helps to normalise and repair the skin
- The restoration of skin cells results in a smoother texture
- Assists in nourishing and conditioning the skin, giving the skin a healthy and radiant glow
Contains essential Antioxidants Vitamin C, E, B5, Green Tea extract, Honeybush and Rooibos Tea Extracts, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Resveratrol and Beta-Carotene:
- Protects from free radical and UV damage
- Assists in combating the visible signs of ageing
- Improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Softens scars, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc.
- Hydrating, soothing and healing
Enriched with Anti-ageing Peptide Matrixyl:
- Stimulates collagen and elastin so great for those who have visible signs of ageing
- Matrixyl is in Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3, 4 & 5 only