- Sets minerals for a long-lasting finish
- D2O Hydrates & plumps the skin
- Balance helps to protect from bacteria
- Pommist boosts SPF performance
- Lemongrass Love minimises oiliness
You'll love the fresh, clean fragrance of the Jane Iredale Hydration Sprays / Spritzs, and you'll love what they do for the health of your skin.
These makeup setting sprays are perfect for a quick burst of hydration or to help set your mineral cosmetics. The calming, balancing formula lasts longer than ordinary water on the skin, providing hydration and a plumping effect. You can also use the hydration sprays to wet brushes and turn powder eye shadows into eyeliner.
The Jane Iredale Hydration Sprays have been reformulated and awarded ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic certification!
Choose from 4 different types of Jane Iredale makeup setting sprays to get the most out of your mineral cosmetics: D20, Balance, Pommist and Lemongrass Love.
D2O Hydration Spray resists evaporation and is based on Ylang Ylang that doesn't just have a heavenly scent but it also helps to hydrate and plump the skin cells. D2O contains ingredients that calm and protect the skin, it is a must for post-laser or after any kind of peel! Some makeup artists believe that Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray is the quintessential last step in applying our makeup. D20 hydration spray sets the minerals in seconds for a long-lasting smooth finish!
- Ylang Ylang Flower Extract and Essential Oil - Balances oil in the skin
- Chamomile Flower Extract - Calms inflammation. Reduces dryness, redness, itching and sensitivity. Provides antiseptic properties
Balance Hydration Spray antioxidant hydration spray has been formulated specifically to help balance the skin's oil production and pH. It provides all the hydration you would expect from a facial spritz, and is also packed full of ingredients that help to battle free radical and microbial damage. Orange Essential Oil, Orange Peel Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract and Algae Extract calm and feed the skin. The added bonus to Balance is Green Tea Extract. Studies have shown that Green Tea Extract at 3% is measurably beneficial for acne-prone skin, and that’s the exact percentage used.
- Orange Essential Oil & Orange Peel Extract - Calms the skin
- Grapefruit Peel Extract - Provides bacterial protection
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - Provides bacterial protection. Calms. Protects with antioxidants
Pommist Hydration Spray - Just think what a spritz of POMMISST and a layer of the Jane Iredale sun-protective minerals will do for your skin! This hydration spray offers the added benefit of pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector, also known to help protect against skin cancer. Hydrates, conditions and protects all skin types. Use to set the bases and help to conceal pores and fine lines. Delivers powerful antioxidants. Boosts SPF performance.
- Pomegranate Extract - Protects. Aids in minimising UV damage
- White Tea Leaf Extract - Calms. Soothes. Protects
- Rosemary Leaf Extract - Calms inflammation. Protects
Lemongrass Love Hydration Spray - Must-have moisture with a refreshing hint of lemon. Uplifting lemongrass scent revitalises the skin and the spirit with every spray. An instant pick-me-up that helps alleviate the feeling of jet lag and stress. Created without the use of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. A former limited-edition product to benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer, now here to stay. Suitable for all skin types, it hydrates, conditions and protects skin.
- Lemongrass Oil - refreshes and revives. Balances excessive oiliness and minimises the appearance of pores
- Apple Extract - brightens and evens skin tone. Aromatherapy benefits