- Matrixyl® 3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6®
- Super-smart peptides for timeless beauty
- Helps smooth out lines & wrinkles
- Restore collagen levels & improve elasticity
Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Moisturiser (30ml)
...Smart is beautiful, Smart is timeless, Smart is Avance DFP 312
The Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Moisturiser (formerly known as Avance DFP 312 Cream) is formulated with a combination of various peptide complexes designed to maintain your skin’s youthfulness. Peptides have been identified as essential ingredients for the most advanced anti-ageing skin care preparations. This luxurious multi-functional moisturiser assists not only in improving the overall appearance of your skin, but also leaves your skin feeling moisturised and looking smoother and firmer.
Programmed to work in synergy with your skin, this luxurious multi-functional trilogy of smart peptide complexes (Matrixyl® 3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6®.) assists in smoothing out lines and wrinkles so that your skin appears plumper, softer and more youthfully radian for longer. Clinical trials of all the incorporated peptides prove that they support the activation of the cutaneous repair process and boost the formation of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans as well as the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. The resulting increased volume of the dermis in turn assists in smoother and more radiant looking skin. Moisturising agents squalane and hyaluronic acid assist in skin hydration and help improve the elasticity of the skin, with the added benefit of vitamin E to quench free radicals.
Suitable for: Even before the signs of time, stress and everyday living begin to manifest through your skin, Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Moisturiser is recommended. Environ’s Vitamin A moisturisers, together with this remarkable product can assist in revitalising the appearance to a lustrous youthful skin. It is the preferred home care treatment of choice to augment the remarkable effects of the advanced Environ Professional treatments.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a combination of five natural amino acids and has been incorporated in this formula for its anti-ageing properties
- Trylagen® is a combination of peptides and proteins proven to restore collagen levels that are characterised by youthful skin
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin + Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl® Synthé 6®) stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction and assists in smoothing wrinkles and making the skin appear plumper
- Squalane is a plant derived emollient which moisturises and improves the elasticity of the skin. Squalane also lends a satin soft after-feel to the product
- Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) is a mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living creatures. It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and is known to play a vital role in the ageing process once levels are depleted in the skin. It assists in hydration of the skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger
Environ founder Dr Des Fernandes says:
“Vitamin A has very distinct functions that govern the DNA that controls growth of stem cells in the skin, the way they differentiate into different functional cells (e.g. keratinocytes, fibroblasts that produce collagen etc.) and then of course how they mature. In doing so vitamin A also stimulates many growth factors and signalling molecules.”
“The peptides stimulate specific signalling molecules and have a very targeted action. They cannot do all the tasks that vitamin A can do, and while vitamin A can stimulate many signalling molecules it does not do so specifically with a single purpose. The peptides work synergistically with vitamin A but are not an alternative to vitamin A.”
“All of these products are part of my mission to see if we can achieve a lifting without surgery.”