- For use on small localised areas
- Enhances penetration of products
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Firms and Tightens the skin
- Reduces pigmentation marks
A small hand-held stamp needling instrument embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1mm.
The Cosmetic Focus-CIT allows you to conveniently focus on specific and typically hard-to-reach areas, such as the upper lip, lower eye lids, recess of the upper eye lid, frown lines, sides of the nose and on individual pigmentation marks.
The principle of the Cosmetic Focus-Cit™ is that the “micro-needles” puncture the horny layer of the epidermis, which is the main obstruction to penetration of active ingredients. Once this layer has been breached, the active ingredients in the skin care products can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively than by simply applying the products topically. The higher the levels of vitamin A and vitamin C that can penetrate into the lower layers of the epidermis, the more collagen can be made. Therefore allowing natural collagenesis to occur.
The treatment time can range up to 5 minutes. It should be repeated at home between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result.
It is suitable for all skin types on small areas of the face excluding the following: active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, raised moles and warts and first time users of Environ.
Key Benefits to introducing the Cosmetic Focus-CIT into your skin care regime:
- Enhances the penetration and effectiveness of the active ingredients in the topically applied Environ products resulting in a more improved overall look and feel of the skin
- It is painless and can be used on small localised areas without causing damage to the skin
- Restores skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speeds up the reduction of pigmentation marks, uneven skin tone and texture
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars
- Encourages disappearance of dilated blood vessels